This course is designed to give users an understanding of Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL languages using Oracle’s SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus tools. The course covers SQL commands for DML, DDL, Query, and Transaction Control operations. Students are also introduced to procedural programming using PL/SQL. The course topics are applicable to all versions of Oracle through Oracle 10g.
Application designers and developers, database administrators and operators, and end users should attend this course.
Learning Take-Away: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Explain the difference between SQL, PL/SQL and SQL*PLUS.
2.Write basic SQL queries to retrieve desired data.
3. Use DML statements (insert, update, and delete).
4. Use DDL statements (create, alter, and drop).
5.Use transaction control statements to commit, rollback, and create savepoints.
6. Write advanced queries.
7. Write scripts to do queries and display SQL*PLUS reports.
8. Control access to your database objects.
9. Write a PL/SQL block using all elements of block structure.
10. Write PL/SQL statements using lexical units, declared variables, and assignment statements.
11. Use control structures to loop, branch, and jump.
12. Use PL/SQL named exceptions and user-defined exceptions.
13. Use explicit cursors.
Thanks, for helping me in gaining the knowledge in ASP.NET. By Your method of teaching in easy and simple manner it has been easy for me to understand now if not, I would never have understood the email@example.com
The training recieved from Parikshit is informative and helpful. Thanks to eGlobalSystems and Parikshit for an incredible firstname.lastname@example.org